Monday, 31 March 2014

Learning to learn

Screen Shot 2014-02-01 at 9.20.12 PM.png
WALT: Learning to Learn
Success Criteria:         
  • know what I am learning to do
  • I know what I need to to to get better
  • I plan activities that are going to help my learning
  • I follow my plan
  • use my learning time wisely (complete my activities on time)
                        
We are on the path to becoming self directed learners in Adventure 9. This means we are beginning to make choices that help us grow as learners. We know what we are learning and what we need to do to get better.
We plan our week choosing activities that are going to help us reach our goals. We plan all the must do’s and then add the can do’s.
image.jpgimage.jpg
Reflection

I think
My Buddy thinks
I know what I am learning
because i listen a lot
I  think Qwade listens
I know what I need to do to get better
because I find ways of
DOING IT
I think Qwade finds ways of doing things
I plan activities that are going to help my learning
i  dont just play ipad games and stuff I DO STUFF LIKE MINTENANCE BEcause i will become more smart
I think Qwade is always on task
I follow my plan
because i will just change it to blog games but i will get more dum
I think Qwade always follows his plan
I use my learning time wisely
I do because i do my best so i can finsh it and not chit chat
I think Qwade does his best to finsh

Qwade, you plan your week carefully including all the must dos and then adding the can dos and you you follow your plan to make sure you use your learning time wisely. Your next step is to make sure you do complete all your learning tasks. Because you like to have a bit of thinking time before you start, you might need to plan 2 times for some of your activities.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment