Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Kotahitanga

Term One Value

Kotahitanga (Unity/Togetherness)

Values are deeply held beliefs about what is important or desirable. They are expressed through the ways in which we think and act. In fact everything we do reflects our values!

WALT:         Show kotahitanga with our little buddies from Busy

Bees

Task:                 Create a poster showing kotahitanga
Success Criteria:
  • Include a clear Image
  • Include our name and our buddies name
  • Show and explain kotahitanga (working together)
  • Our poster makes sense
image.jpg
How am I going showing?
I think
My buddy thinks
Friendship
i am a little bit good because
some friends bully me after
they come to my house they
only want to go on my
PS3
I think Qawde is a bit good at friendship
Sharing
i am a little bit good because some people bully me
I think Qwade is good at sharing
Teamwork
i am a little bit good because
a lot of people plam me
about something bad happens
I think Qwade could get better at teamwork because sometimes he doesn’t join in the games
Looking out for each other
i am a little bit good because
i am the one people take care of
because i am rosies son
I think Qwade is the the one who needs to be looked after

 Yellow Hat
What of the above attributes above do you feel is strongest for you?
 Black Hat
What of the following attributes do you feel you need to improve on?
 Red Hat             
How do I feel about kotahitanga?
Qwade, I am sorry to hear that people are making you sad. Remember you can always come to me (or any of the other teachers) to help you if you are having problems. I think you work hard to display kotahitanga by looking out for people and sharing your ideas in a group.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment