Thursday, 10 April 2014

Sharing my Story

Screen Shot 2014-02-01 at 9.20.12 PM.png



Sharing our Stories


We have been creating a variety of art pieces this term. These pieces are all about ourselves and sharing our stories. We have used different media like collage, watercolour, crayon and clay to create our art. We are beginning to make choices as artists. Each piece of art shares a little about us.


WALT: share our stories and ideas through art.
WALT: explore a variety of media and make choices about
how we want our finished piece to look


Success criteria: * our message is clear
* our art represents us
* we have tried different media
* we choose the media to create the
effect we want


image.jpg




I Think
My Buddy
my message is clear
yes it is because I didn't rush
I think Qwade ducent rush
my art represents me
it does because its my art
I think Qwades art represents him
I have tried different media
i did because i used pencil then vivid
I think Qwade tries different media
I choose media to create the effect I wanted
water paint because I tired to make my mr person colourful
I think Qwade dose
my favourite media is… because
CLAY because u can make anything with it
I think Qwade dose because he sees so
Qwade, I am pleased you enjoyed the clay, I had a great time creating my clay pieces too. 
You have experimenting and exploring the different media and you are starting to make choices as an artist to create the finished piece you want.
Your next step is to make sure you complete your art pieces so we can display them. 
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment