Sunday, 17 August 2014

goal fish

WALT: set SMART goals
Task: set a learning goal, a behaviour goal and an at home goal. Create a goal fish to display you goals.

Success Criteria
I can read my goals
My goals are specific
My goals are measurable
My goals are important to me

Reflection Questions


I think
My learning partner thinks
I can read my 
goals
i can read my goals because the writing is black and my fish is orange

i can read his goals because the writing is a different colour then qwades fish 
My goals are specific
yes because i need to achieve them
yes  because qwade is very smart so he needs to get more smart
My goals are measurable
yes because it is a little big
yes because you can see it from a distance
My goals are important to me
yes because i need to get more smart
they are important to qwade because he needs to improve on his learning
You have thought hard about your goals picking things that are important to you! You should be very proud of how hard you have worked to get to the top of the basic facts ladder, now it is time to consolidate and practise! Qwade you are 'smart' and this post shows that you think about what you are doing and why it is important, you used the success criteria and the task to create goals that are important to you and specific.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment