Wednesday, 17 September 2014

My writing

WALT: write to inform

Success Criteria
  • Create a clear image in the readers mind
  • Have a clear message (big idea)
  • Powerful words (precise, clear)
  • Reread writing and check for impact
I chose this because I think I get better at writing by looking back at it

The reason I like this writing is because I think people could learn from this

I need to practise...
I am pleased about...

WALT: edit and publish our writing

Success Criteria
  • Use a font and colour that can be easily read
  • Must make sense
  • Correct spelling
  • Correct punctuation
  • Change at least 3 words to add impact for the reader
My weird trip my mum was packing the TV and an alien came shooting lazer beams at mum.the alien looked like the alien I once saw on TV because it was green and had red eyes.As the alien was shooting at mum mum ran into the car like if there was no tomorrow.as mum drove the car I poked  out a mirror to deflect the laser beam and I destroyed the alien.but that was not the only weird thing that happened.when I was thinking about the alien that was from my TV a guy with a jet pack came on the roof of the car and he had a gun.the man looked like another thing from TV because he was short and had orange hair but I was curious about the man so I grabbed my grand fathers gun and climbed out of the car.I needed to be smart about the guy so I shot his jet pack.after I shot the jet pack I slipped of the car my hand was the only thing that was on the car but the jet pack guy stepped on my hand but then I realilazed  that the TV made all the weird things appear.so I opened the boot went in the boot throw the TV out the boot then I was at Auckland.


No comments:

Post a Comment