Wednesday, 23 March 2016

More camp stuff

W.A.L.T write a persuasive argument
This is my writing about camp
I give this a really good (Qwade)
I think this is good (Jamie)

Is El Rancho a safe and friendly place for you and your family? "El Rancho, once someone asked me if El Rancho was "safe". I thought for a second...

El Rancho, I went there once but it was actually so I could eat some s'mores for the first time (but I didn't get any s'mores 👿). There were fun but dangerous activities, those brainless fools don't know what their doing in that unsafe camp. The only person that knows the truth underneath is me, but you have a chance to understand what it really is like to be in El Rancho for three nights and four full days (by that I mean a long time).

The pool was so deep on one side someone could drown, but on the other side it is so swallow you could hit your knee (and it is really painful 👿). The horses they run and jump sometimes so if you haven't rode a horse before your gonna have a bad time (undertale reference!!!!!). At the bonfire the fire could set your clothes on fire, in spotlight you can't see where your going so you might trip over.

At archery/rifles you might accidentally shoot yourself or something. At the cabins dangerous spiders like a white tail etc, what if someone's in the toilet and then someone else comes into the cabin and goes into the toilet and accidentally see the other persons private parts (ew that's gross! 👿). In kayaking you might hit someone's head or tip over someone's kayak with your paddle thingamajig, and in rafting the timber or the rocks in the lake could cut you (hey I found my pet rock (undertale reference) in the lake, how did he get here?).

The food there is disgusting (not for me, I didn't mind the food but other people didn't like the food at all, I can say some names, Nikau, Logan etc) the only food that's worth eating are the deserts. In the skit concert you could have stage fright so you just stand on the stage while everyone else in the group would be yelling at you. Why is this bad? It's because the goal of camp is to make friends and I bet making people angry doesn't make any friends and they might even make you lose some of your old friends (noooooo! You evil camp 👿)

When you go down the water slide you get wedged by the water and I know that it will hurt. After you go down the slip 'n' slide while your walking off the slip 'n' slide to get in line you might slip over and someone might go down and accidentally crash into you. When your at the beach you might trip over and get sand in your eyes or you could stand on a sharp stick that's sticking out of the ground. At the beach a crab might appear and try to attack you, when your in the ocean (kinda) there might be a dangerous kind of fish like a shark etc.

So yeah that's why you shouldn't go to El Rancho, it's too dangerous. So dangerous in fact that you might die there (now I'm making El Rancho some kind of real life goosebumps (you know that book franchise) horror land). Here's a percentage out of 10 of how dangerous El Rancho is, I give it a 9/10, man  that's really dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment